Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'm surrounded by forever but I don't have any time

Oh, my gosh! Thank you so much for all your support! I have the best blog readers in the world. Thank you Beatrice for the award nom...it is an honor just to be nominated...
I'm south in Big Lake/Willow for a while because it's wicked cold (55 below) in Fairbanks and I need to keep training the dogs for the Quest 300. They're all doing really well. I'm keeping the skinnier dogs in the cabin and feeding them four times a day to get their weight back up. Everybody is happy and healthy, though and I can't wait for my next race! Here are some photos that Sam took at the race start. I have more to post and will do it this week.
Peace.

Me getting layered up before the start.


Me with my wind suit on before the big start.

My friend T-Tam leaving, with my team in the right corner...Ku and Rohn in lead.



And I'm off! Look at that stupid grin...if only I had known what I was in for!!!!


2 comments:

CHAD said...

looks like fun...Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

You're IT! You've been tagged in a silly listing game -- this is not my fault, I was tagged first. You are supposed to list 5 things you consider 'addictions,' and then tag 5 people to do the same. Trust me, although it might not seem like it, this means I like your blog!