Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Autumn colours, eager pups

Fall training will start in just a few days, so in the meantime, I, with the help of Rich, have been running the dogs loose on the trails behind our house. Today was gorgeous. It was cool and the fall colours are magnificent. Here are some pics from today's run.
Peace.We took seven dogs, well, actually six, Gus was loose but decided not to come on the run.




Sneaky Pete on the right and his sister Parker on the left. Petey won by nose.


To the left, Sister cutting Pete off. That's Capiche coming right for the camera. She hit me going full speed and knocked me on my ass.


Sister.

Capiche with Pete in hot pursuit.



My boy Strider.

Mama Ruffles didn't come either, she wanted to stay home so she wouldn't miss her stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dogs are beautiful. Love, Lib