Friday, December 21, 2007

Over the hump, under the covers

Today, I am smiling. Grinning like an idiot. For today, my friends, is winter solstice, the longest night. But starting tomorrow (or within the next week anyway) we'll start to get our light back. Precious light.

But that's not all. Yesterday morning I stepped outside and the thermometer said 41 below. Today?
Six below! It's downright balmy out there!
Anyway, we're heading to Cripple Creek for a solstice bonfire tonight but before that I will run the dogs out in Two Rivers....
despite all the wolf trouble out there recently. If you don't hear from me by Christmas, send help.
Stay tuned.
Peace.

SUNRISE AND SUNSET
DECEMBER 21 2007..........SUNRISE  1059 AM AST   SUNSET   241 PM AST
DECEMBER 22 2007..........SUNRISE  1059 AM AST   SUNSET   242 PM AST
 AVAILABLE DAYLIGHT
AMOUNT OF DAYLIGHT TODAY  (HOUR:MIN)........3:42
LOSS SINCE YESTERDAY........................1 MINUTE



No comments: