Monday, November 03, 2008

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage

Here are some photos of Roy and Sipsi this afternoon after our training run. Oh, and one snap of a hare in the drive this morning. I think I'll call him Tito. I might set out a snare for Tito to play with.
I have to get up at the crack of crowpiss tomorrow for this election coverage. I'm shooting for the Associated Press as part of the 'America Votes' project. I'm going out to the polling station at Chatanika Lodge where I'm sure to get the unique Alaskans they're looking for in NYC, Washington and SanFran. Hooray for Alaskan Freaks. United We Stand!....or sit! On bar stools! At 7 in the morning! More whiskey in your coffee? Mmmm, yes please!
Peace.


Tito admires our copious amounts of wood.



Sipsi and Roy made out for a good hour.


Then Roy felt guilty and tried to make up for it by blessing Sipsi in the name of the lord...or was it satan? I can't remember. He looks possessed in this picture, no?



He can be cute. I had to lock him out last night because he wouldn't shut the hell up. I used the deadbolt because he can push the door open otherwise. He threw a hissy fit on the porch and Sam ended up letting him in around 3 a.m.



Sipsi eyes saying 'Get this freakshow away from me.'

1 comment:

bea's blog said...

☆☆ Happy Voting ☆☆ Top Pix again ☆☆ Enjoyed them alot.
It is definitely a pleasure to look at your blog!!!!
In Germany we follow your elections as if they were here! Funny, eh!?? Guess I will fall asleep with the TV still running :)
Bedtime here now...
☆☆ ☆☆
Beatrice