Thursday, September 14, 2006

All work and no play makes Jill a dull boy...

I mean girl.
Very busy. Little time to update. Here it is in a nutshell: (deep breath in) My father arrived and he and I have been installing wires for electricity throughout the house. My truck's brakes are failing. I like to sleep in and work late, but can't because the guilt fairy comes and punches me in the face. (She'd like to sleep in, too, ya know!)
Cabinets are being installed today by dad and I. Our balcony is failing.
I'm building a dog shack today to house, meat and supplies for the dogs.
Ok, that's it in a nutshell. (Sorry, I have to) Here's me in a nutshell: "Help! Get me out of this nutshell! How did I get this nutshell anyway?"
Peace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone's nutshells crack sometimes. Take it easy, sokitis.

AKbushbaby said...

Thanks Charlie. You're a super lady. Oh, and by the way, the caucus wants some saki.

AKbushbaby said...

The brakes are failing not the breaks. The breaks are frequent and doing just fine. The brakes, on the other hand, are spewing fluid and will be fixed next week. Hopefully before they give out completely and I go plummeting off a cliff or bridge. The balcony has been an issue from the start. The real solution is to put a roof over it, but time and money (I guess) are forbidding that, so instead we've got a couple systems jury-rigged that, so far, have accomplished nothing. I guess we'll keep trying quick fixes until the cabin collapses on itself.

AKbushbaby said...

That's definitely an option. We'll see. A roof would be nice to sit out in the rain or snow and stay dry. Don't know. Cabinets are pretty much in with the exception of the broken one, that is....long story. I need to update. Dad's on his way. He was such a huge help. We couldn't have done this without him. Wiring is in, too. My new nickname's sparky.